一、吃午饭
Bo-Bo:I'm hungry,Mom妈妈,我饿了。
Is lunch ready?午餐准备好了吗?
Mom:Yes.Wash your hands first.好了。先去洗手。
Bo-Bo:What's good for lunch?中午有什么好吃的?
Mom:Beef,eggs and tomatoes.牛肉、鸡蛋和西红柿。
Bo-Bo:Are there any noodles?有面条吗?
Mom:Yes.There is rice,too.有。还有米饭。
Help yourself.自己盛吧。
二、打车
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?
A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one.
私家车? 不,谢谢,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?
甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样?
A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪里?
A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
洛克菲勒中心。 你能马上出租车吗?
B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.
先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。
A: Good. I'll get my coat and come downstairs.
一个好的。 我得到我的外套,下楼。
B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.
先生,出租车准备好了。
三、起床
Mom:Have you got up,Bo-Bo?波波,起床了吗?
Bo-Bo:Yes,Mom.起来了,妈妈。
Mom:Wash your face and brush your teeth.洗脸、刷牙。
Bo-Bo:All right.好的。
Mom:What are you doing in the yard?你在院子里做什么呢?
Bo-Bo:I am doing exercise.我在做操。
Mom:Good!You can benefit by daily exercise.很好!每天做操会对你有好处。
yes是,是的。
四、买单
A:Waiter,check,please.
服务员,结账。
B:Yes, sir.Here is your bill.
好的,先生。这是您的账单。
A:Here you are.
给你。
B:100 Yuan. Please wait a moment. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
收您100元,稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
B:Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
A:Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
B:Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
多谢,先生,谢谢你的好意。
五、购物
How much does this cost?这是多少钱?
I like this.我喜欢这个。
I would like to take this one.我要买这个。
Do you have any other colors?有没有别的颜色?
May I try this on?我可以试穿这个吗?
Can you cut me a deal?你可以算便宜一点吗?
Can I pay by credit card?我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
Where can I change money?在哪里可以换钱?
What time do you open/close?你们几点营业/打烊?
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
Please wrap this for me.请帮我把这个包起来。
Think you but I'm just looking.谢谢,可是我只是看看。
六、家庭
Li-Li:How many people are there in your family,Bo-Bo?波波,你家有几口人?
Bo-Bo:There are three:Father,Mother and I.有三口人:爸爸、妈妈和我。
Li-Li:What is your father?你爸爸是做什么的?
Bo-Bo:He is a professor.他是位教授。
Li-Li:And what is your mother's job?那你妈妈是干什么工作的呢?
Bo-Bo:She is a writer.她是位作家。
I love my parents very much.我非常爱我的父母亲。
七、问路
A:to get there?对不起,先生。我想去北京旅馆,您能告诉我怎么走吗?
B:Yes, of course. It's not far from here.Would you like to take a bus or walk?
当然可以。北京旅馆离这儿不远。你想乘车还是步行?
A:Well,I'd like to walk if it's within walking distance.
嗯,如果步行可以的话,我愿意步行去。
B:All right. We are now at the corner of Tuanjie street and Fucheng Road.
好的。我们现在正在团结街与阜成路的交汇处。
A:I know that.这我知道。
B:Go this way along Fucheng Road. Turn left at the second crossing.
沿着阜成路走,第二个十字路口往左拐。
A:And then?然后呢?
B.Go straight on along the road and turn right at the first crossing. The hotel is on the right hand side.
朝前走,在第一个十字路口右拐。旅馆就在右手边。
A:Thank you very much.太谢谢您了。
B:You're welcome.不用谢。
八、介绍朋友
Yang Mingming: Hong Wei, this is my classmate, Alice. She is from America.
杨明明:洪伟,这是我的同学爱丽丝。她来自美国。
Hong Wei: Hi, I'm Hong Wei. Nice to meet you.
洪伟:嗨,我是洪伟。很高兴认识你。
Alice: Hi, nice to meet you, too. Where are you from?
爱丽丝:嗨,很高兴见到你。你从哪里来的?
Hong Wei: I'm from China.
洪伟:我是中国人。
Yang Mingming: We are both from China, but I think we three will be good friends.
杨明明:我们都是中国人,但我想我们三个会是好朋友的。
Alice: Sure.爱丽丝:当然。
九、问候
Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。
John: Hello.约翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。
John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的。
John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。
Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。
John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你。
十、
餐厅
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a restaurant?请问,你能推荐一家餐厅吗?
B:What kind of food would you like to eat?你想吃什么样的东西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?这附近有没有中国餐厅?
B:There's one across the street.对街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Daddy Shop.我建议你去Daddy Shop试试看。
A:Is it very far from here?离这里很远吗?
B:It's nearby.很近。