Mom:Have you got up,XXX?
XXX,起床了吗?
A:Yes,Mom.
起来了,妈妈。
Mom:Wash your face and brush your teeth.
洗脸、刷牙。
A:All right.
好的。
A:I'm hungry,Mom
妈妈,我饿了。
Is lunch ready?
午餐准备好了吗?
Mom:Yes.Wash your hands first.
好了。先去洗手。
A:What's good for lunch?
中午有什么好吃的?
Mom:Beef,eggs and tomatoes.
牛肉、鸡蛋和西红柿。
A:Are there any noodles?
有面条吗?
Mom:Yes.There is rice,too. Help yourself.
有。还有米饭,自己盛吧。
Mom:It’s time for bed.
该睡觉了。
A:But I’m not sleepy, mom. Can I stay up and watch more TV?
妈妈,但是我一点儿都不困。我能再看会儿电视吗?
Mom:It’s already past 11. You have school tomorrow. You’ll be sleepy all day tomorrow if you don’t sleep well tonight.
已经是十一点多了。你明天还要上学。 如果你今晚上不休息好的话,明天一天你都会犯困的。
A:I know, but I promise I won’t be sleepy tomorrow. I work really hard.
我知道,但是我保证明天不犯困。我学习很努力的。
Mom:Don’t you have exams coming up soon? I’m sure you could spend more time preparing for those.
你不是快考试了吗?我肯定你可以多花点时间准备的。
A:Oh, I nearly forgot the exams.
哦,我差点忘了,还有考试呢。
Mom:You do well in the math, but your history is not good enough. Am I right?
你数学很好,但是历史不是很好,对吧?
A:Yeah, I guess so. Maybe I could go to sleep now and get up early to review the lessons tomorrow.
是的,是这样的。或许我应该现在就睡觉,明天早点起来复习功课。
Mom:An excellent idea. Work now and play later.
好主意,先学习后玩儿。
Salesclerk: May I help you?
售货员:我有什么可以帮你吗?
A:Would you show me a shirt?
你能给我找一件衬衫看看吗?
Salesclerk: Do you prefer any particular pattern?
售货员:你有没有特别喜欢的风格?
A:No,I just want comfortable shirt to wear.
没有,我只想要一件穿得舒适的衬衫。
Salesclerk: How about this wone? Probably you'd like this.
售货员:这个怎么样?也许你会喜欢这个的。
A:Can I try it on?
我可以试穿一下吗?
Salesclerk: Sure,of course. Here is the fitting room.
售货员:当然,当然可以。这里是试衣间。
Salesclerk: What size do you want?
售货员:你想要什么尺寸的?
A:I'd like size 15.
我想要15码的。
Salesclerk: Wow,it looks good on you.
售货员:哇,看起来很适合你。
A:I think this is a bit small for me.
我认为这一件对我来说有点小。
A: Do you have it in a bigger size?
还有更大码的吗?
Salesclerk: Sorry,we don't have a bigger wone.
售货员:对不起,我们没有比这件更大码的了。
Suji: June,I'm sorry. I think I don't be able to go to the airport to see you off.
苏吉:对不起。我觉得我不去机场给你送行了。
June: Oh,don't worry about that.I'll definitely okay.
简尼:哦,不用担心。我一定会没事的。
Suji: Well,I really wanted to go,but I have a terrible cold.What time will you leave home?
苏吉:嗯,我真的很想去,但我得了重感冒。你什么时候离家?
June: As soon as my father get home. Anyway,I understand you.Just take care of yourself.We can say our goodbye right here and now.
简尼:只要我的父亲一到家。无论如何,我理解你。要好好照顾自己。现在,我们可以就在这里说再见了。
Suji: Okay, June. Have a wonderful trip.
苏吉:好吧,简尼。旅途愉快。
June: Thank you very much. I should say goodbye for now.
简尼:非常感谢。我现在该说再见了。
Costa: What are you going to do today?
科斯达:你今天要去哪里?
Buba: I am going to the zoo.
布巴:我要去动物园。
I am going with Mimi and Chinchin.
我与咪咪和晨晨一起去。
Costa: Zoo? What kind of animals are there at the zoo?
科斯达:动物园?动物园里有什么动物?
Buba: There are lions,seals,kangaroos,monkeys and many more.
布巴:有海狮,海豹,袋鼠,猴子,许多其他的。
What do you see? Do you see the polar bears?
你看到了什么?你看到北极熊了吗?
Mimi: Yes,I do. They are swimming.
咪咪:是的,我看到了。它们在游泳。
Buba: What do you see?
布巴:你看到了什么?
ChinChin: I see elephants. They are taking a bath.
晨晨:我看到了大象。他们正在洗澡。
And I see giraffes. They are eating leaves.
并且我还看到了长颈鹿。他们正在吃树叶。
Buba: What?That must be Costa.
布巴:什么?这一定是科斯达。
Mimi: What is going on?
咪咪:这是怎么回事?
Buba: The monkey said... look!
布巴:猴子说...看!
Costa,Stop it!
科斯达,停下来!
Mimi: Hey,look! Do you see the kangaroos?
咪咪:嘿,看!你看到袋鼠了吗?
ChinChin: Yes,I do. They are bouncing.
晨晨:是的,我看到了。它们正在跳着。
Mimi: No, Costa is there.
咪咪:不,科斯达在那里。
Buba: Stop that right now! Costa.
布巴:停下来!科斯达。
Costa: Hahaha!
科斯达:哈哈哈!
一、创设口语交际的氛围,引领学生自然交际
小学教材中配有许多图画,这些图画能唤起学生说话的兴趣,激发学生的想象,是鼓励学生说话的“兴奋剂”。我充分利用插图,由图导说,帮助学生理解课文内容,训练学生的口语交际能力。如教学《夏夜多美》一课时,我用课件出示文中的第一幅插图,引导学生观察图中小蚂蚁和睡莲的表情、动作。学生的兴趣被调动起来,思维被激活,就能点燃创新的火花,口语交际时就会出现意想不到的精彩。
二、指导口语交际的方法,引领学生学会交际
首先,选择贴近学生生活的话题培养学生的口语交际能力。如,外出问路时,说话要有礼貌,要根据人物的年龄、性别使用恰当的称呼,常用的称呼有:老爷爷、老奶奶、叔叔、阿姨、大哥哥、大姐姐等。问路还要以试探的口气,先问人家知不知道,再问怎么走,问话要简洁明了,注意听别人的回答。
其次,采用灵活多样的形式培养口语交际能力。活动是小学生喜闻乐见的形式。我根据学生的心理特征,精心设计和组织各种有趣的活动。如带学生玩“贴鼻子”“画嘴巴”等游戏,游戏结束后,引导学生回答